Covid 19 updates2021-01-04T10:57:15+00:00

COVID-19 update: as at 4th January 2021

For existing customers with travel dates from 13th January 2021

At present, we are in tier 4 and cannot reopen until we move into tier 2, which is being reviewed on a fortnightly basis.   If you decide to wait and your travel dates were to be affected by public health measures such that your accommodation cannot be provided, you would at that point have a number of options available to you, including deferring your holiday to a date later in the year, an e-voucher or a cash refund of the amount previously paid.

To give customers extra flexibility, we have changed the balance due date for bookings* that take place this year, to just two weeks before their holiday is due to start and currently we are not taking final payments until we know that we can reopen 

Bookings

We are still taking bookings for 2021 and hopefully we will be able to reopen sooner rather than later.  Please rest assured that if you place a booking and it cannot go ahead you will be able to defer your dates or receive a full refund without occurring any costs

Where can I find the latest guidance from the government?

https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus

 

This website uses cookies and third party services. Settings Ok